[OpenSIPS-Users] PUA module functions and XCAP functionality

Paris Stamatopoulos mobius at realize.gr
Mon May 23 10:50:23 CEST 2011

In you 'is_method("REGISTER")' block you should add something along these lines:

if( !search("^User-Agent: X-Lite")) {
      pua_set_publish();
}

And in your 'is_method("INVITE")' something like:

If( !search("^User-Agent: X-Lite")) {
     dialoginfo_set();
}

This way when a non presence capable UA registers the pua module generates the publish event, and when the same non presence capable UA gets/makes a call, change the dialog status via the dialoginfo_set(). Try to use A/B parameters to generate presence events only for accounts in your network.

These two in terms of telephony.

As for the web interface, I guess you could use SOAP Proxy, or craft up a small application that will generate the required sip messages. I was playing with PJSIP and Python to make something like this, but I didn't have the time to continue work with it.

Regards,
Paris