[OpenSIPS-Users] simple sip proxy which sends regular registers

Stuart Marsden stuart at myphones.com
Sat May 21 10:01:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

There is probably an obvious answer, so apologies in advance.
I have built a simple script for opensips which just proxies sip messages (calls only)  between two endpoints.

The only processing is that it strips out and adds a few  sip headers.

I now need to keep one side registered (every few mins) with a static
SIP  user/pw.

registers have to be sent from the same port that opensisps is listening on, to get inbound calls from that end

so I guess one far end now looks like a sip trunk.

currently using 1.6.3 but would be trivial to upgrade , we can do "C" if
necessary

What is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks

PS sorry for post to dev group before