[OpenSIPS-Users] ICE +mediaproxy

giti at dataproducts.ae giti at dataproducts.ae
Tue May 17 16:38:20 CEST 2011

Hi all ,
  I have a problem with Mediaproxy and ICE .
  I have confugired media proxy as below :
modparam("tm", "onreply_avp_mode", 1)
modparam("mediaproxy", "media_relay_avp", "$avp(s:media_relay)")
modparam("mediaproxy", "ice_candidate", "low-priority")
modparam("mediaproxy", "ice_candidate_avp", "$avp(s:ice_candidate)")

and i am testing with blink which has ICE enable option .

when i run opensips and try to call by blink to another blink , i get
crash on opensips and opensips come down .

but,
if i do a trick , and start opensips in two steps :
first i have this config in opensips ,cfg
modparam("tm", "onreply_avp_mode", 1)
modparam("mediaproxy", "media_relay_avp", "$avp(s:media_relay)")
#modparam("mediaproxy", "ice_candidate", "low-priority")
#modparam("mediaproxy", "ice_candidate_avp", "$avp(s:ice_candidate)")

then i do opensips restart, i do not have crash and ICE does not work also.
then in the secodn step i chane config as below again :

modparam("tm", "onreply_avp_mode", 1)
modparam("mediaproxy", "media_relay_avp", "$avp(s:media_relay)")
modparam("mediaproxy", "ice_candidate", "low-priority")
modparam("mediaproxy", "ice_candidate_avp", "$avp(s:ice_candidate)")
and i do opensips restat once agin .and after this step , i dont have
crash .i can call and ice works .
Is there any body knows why ?
thanks
giti