[OpenSIPS-Users] vst/vsf Header Removal

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon May 16 10:55:34 CEST 2011

Hi Logan,

If you want the restore of from and to uris to be done automatically and
with the help of dialog module, you have to call create_dialog()
function before any uac_replace function or set the parameter
force_dialog to 1.
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/uac.html#force_dialog

Anca Vamanu
OpenSIPS Developer