[OpenSIPS-Users] Kamailio restart problem

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:23:09 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

I already asked on the kamailio mailing list and they told me to ask here.

I have a problem with closing calls from mediaproxy after Kamailio restarts.
Folks from kamailio told me that the kamailio itself does not have
any troubles with restarting (/etc/init.d/kamailio restart). Calls bindings
won't be canceled also, TM modules and so will store their information
during a restart. The problem is with a media proxy. After kamailio restarts
all media-streams(RTP) are dropped. Rtp-proxy does not have this problem. Is
it my misconfiguration or known issue or a bug?

My mediaproxy version is 2.4.4 and Kamilio 3.1.0.

Thanks, Efelin