[OpenSIPS-Users] FIFO very fragile

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed May 11 16:31:47 CEST 2011

Hello,

Yes, there is no need to restart. The fifo engine attempts to flush any
extra bogus characters whenever an error occurs, but it blocking
attempts to clear them until it encounters a carriage return.

Just push an extra carriage return to the fifo and that should clear out
the previous empty command and make it accept new MI requests again.

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer