[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog timeout_avp kills call

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:00:35 CEST 2011

I've got timeout_avp set up so that during the INVITE I set the timeout_avp
to 120 seconds and during the ACK I set it to 7200 seconds. This seems to
work for the Snom phones but I was testing a long call with the Blink
client and after 2 hours the call is taken down. I am thinking this is
because with the Snom phones the caller sends a Re-INVITE every 30 minutes
and that resets the timeout_avp to 7200 seconds again. Should Blink be
sending a Re-INVITE also? I want to be sure that my phone calls aren't
being broken down after 2 hours.