[OpenSIPS-Users] Call from Asterisk to Opensips

Mark Sayer datapipes at avtb.co.nz
Fri May 6 06:06:38 CEST 2011

You have provided us with the error message from Asterisk but what
have you looked to see what OpenSIPS is doing? Is ext1001 currently
registered with OpenSIPS? There are a number of ways that Asterisk and
OpenSIPS might be configured to operate together. You will have to
give us more information on your setup.

Mark