[OpenSIPS-Users] aliasdb to Contact

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Wed May 4 10:35:27 CEST 2011

Hi Adrian,

On 30/04/11 21:07, Adrian Serafini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to route a DID call with the alias db.  The opensips-cp
> user is 5000 at sip.wombit.com, the alias is 5001 at sip.wombit.com.  I call
> 5001 and the calls are routed down the opensips 5000 user to the
> asterisk sip trunk.  The problem is the DID shows the trunk number
> 5000, NOT the DID number 5001.
>
> Is it possible to send the call to the 5000 user but with the
> Contact::5001 ?

You mean that you want the Contact in replies and requests from 5000 to
have username 5001? You can modify the contact in the script - for
replies in on_reply route and for indialog requests in normal request
route. You could use subst function from textops module and replace
5000@ with 5001@ -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/textops.html#id250378.

Anca Vamanu
OpenSIPS Developer