[OpenSIPS-Users] Wana replace Asterisk with OpenSIPS in OpenBTS Project

ALICOMPUTECH alicomputech at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 15:37:18 CEST 2011

Hi
  Bogdan
        thanks for the prompt and quick reply
                                             i will be using Multi Criteria Decision Theory (MCDT) to take the handoff decision between base stations during a call

the possible scenario might be

e.g. if the Signal strength is not good enough in an OpenBTS cell and there is jitter above a predefined threshold value and and some other parameters involved (measured via dedicated OpenBTS python scripts) are crossing the threshold values then i will use (MCDT) to take the handoff decision. Remember that the endpoints are emulated as SIP User Agents(clients) using SIP extensions

sorry in advance if i once again did not describe my problem properly

Best Regards

Bye