[OpenSIPS-Users] media-relay exception

nick at uni-petrol.com nick at uni-petrol.com
Tue Mar 29 12:37:50 CEST 2011

 OK.

 I will try:
 1. Install python 2.6 in virtual environment and test it.
 2. Run media-relay on host environment with python 2.4.
 3. Run media-relay on host environment with python 2.6.

 I have new periodic error in logs:
 Mar 29 14:22:46 media-relay[1983]: error: Connection with dispatcher at
 x.x.x.x:25060 was lost: A TLS packet with unexpected length was
 received.

 Where x.x.x.x is IP of media-dispatcher on another virtual environment.

 Is it known error or error in my configuration? Or is it because of I
 use python 2.4?

 In [Relay] section on config.ini I have:

 [Relay]
 passport = None