[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Control Pannel does not take effect into Opensips Server

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Mon Mar 21 16:45:03 CET 2011

Duong,

Some modules, like drouting, you have to click a reload module button
in the control pannel.
However, I think your problem is that you haven't implemented the
needed stuff in opensips.cfg script.
CP only provides an interface to managing/accessing the databases
tables. You still have to impliment the logic in opensips.cfg.

Dave