[OpenSIPS-Users] when engage_media_proxy() doesn't

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed Mar 16 22:14:14 CET 2011

I took a stab at the non-automagic method with
use_media_proxy()/end_media_session(). So far I've got just a first
attempt using them, but it works well enough to get to get the media
stream through the relay.

What would cause engage_media_relay() to silently fail, but
use_media_proxy() to work?

I have verified there is a create_dialog() in the script before
engage_media_relay() was called.  In fact all other dialog-related
activity are okay.

- Jeff