[OpenSIPS-Users] Trouble accepting an ACK to 200-OK with a bad rUri

Shawn Smith shawn at pinger.com
Wed Mar 16 18:55:35 CET 2011

I'm looking for suggestions on how to create a server-side workaround for an issue I'm getting in the field where the ALG logic in certain customer routers is putting bad data into the contact of a 200-OK message causing the resulting ACK back to the server to have the wrong rURI on it.

Here is an example of the content in the bad-ACK:

 Request-Line: ACK sip:5000 at 192.X.X.X:45219;transport=udp SIP/2.0