[OpenSIPS-Users] Wrong Direction of RTPProxy media

Kamil Nigmatullin kamil.nigmatullin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:06:34 CET 2011

Thanks Bogdan.

After some digging we found that there is the problem with our softswitch that
sends incorrect command to the second leg (sendonly), so this is not OpenSIPS.
The second issue that traffic goes to origin IP than to mediagateway solved
using r flag in force_rtp_proxy

Now I perform a stress test and get about 100 calls that rtp proxy pass through
itself (in bridge mode, G711alaw) when I can call and hear the other end.

So the third problem didn't go away. I am unable to start 4 rtp_proxy instances
in debian for each core as the following is the only way I can use the RTP Proxy
on debian.

modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_sock","unix:/var/run/rtpproxy/rtpproxy.sock")
Can you help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

Kamil