[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP REGISTER to other servers with OpenSIPS 2.0?

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Tue Mar 15 14:23:07 CET 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 09:14 -0400, Ovidiu Sas wrote:

> For now, the module doesn't do that.  If a registrant account is
> defined, it will automatically start to register at startup.
> On registration timeout, the module will re-try by itself (there's no
> need for script commands for this).

Right. The REGISTER requests I was referring to were not the ones sent
by the registrant module, but the ones sent to OpenSIPS by UACs (like
pjsip/sofia-sip and other SIP clients). These are usually handled by the
registrar module and the main OpenSIPS route.

--
bye,
pabs

http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/