[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP REGISTER to other servers with OpenSIPS 2.0?

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Tue Mar 15 07:05:37 CET 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-10 at 09:15 -0500, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:27 PM, Paul Wise <pabs3 at bonedaddy.net> wrote:
> > Script functions and mi commands to make a contact go online/offline,
> > add/remove contacts and reload the list of registrations.
>
> MI commands are ok for this kind of control, but script commands not.
> There are no proper hooks in the script for this.

Why are script commands not OK for this? Without the script commands I
would have to use perl to call out to another daemon that would inject
MI commands back into OpenSIPS.

> > The ability to store all contacts and a way to map an incoming call from
> > the contact to a local user.
>
> When an incoming call for a registration is received, the URI for the
> received INVITE is taken from the Contact URI provided in the
> registration.
> It is up to the admin how the call is handled (perform a lookup
> location for that user or perform some lcr routing ...).

OK, since the contacts can be specified, I can add a table for use by
the alias_db module to perform the mapping.

> Please open a feature request on the tracker for each item.
> As times permits, features will be implemented.

Done, thanks.

--
bye,
pabs