[OpenSIPS-Users] Use b2b modules to create ALG?

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Mar 10 00:14:32 CET 2011

Jeff,
I was just thinking of the same thing the other day. I'd love to see this
kind of configuration cook-booked. :D I think the community can probably
chip in and make some sort of ultimate ALG based on OpenSIPs.

I'd be willing to help out for it.. Not sure if we have everything we need
in opensips for it.