[OpenSIPS-Users] Upgrade from openser 1.3 to opensips 1.6

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Mar 2 18:01:26 CET 2011

Hi Andrew

Andrew O. Zhukov wrote:

> >Force_rtp_proxy() was replaced by rtpproxy_offer() (first step) and
> >rtpproxy_answer() (second step). See:
> >       http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/nathelper.html
> >> and
>
> Bogdan,
>
> As I understand. If I use the very old style stabile working config
> with nat fags, (!search("^Content-Length:[ ]*0")), other tricks it
> would be done

For this, better use the new has_body("application/sdp") function from
textops module.
> to change:
>
> force_rtp_proxy(); to the rtpproxy_answer();

Basically you were doing force_rtp_proxy() twice in the script (first
for request, second for reply). Now replace the first force_rtp_proxy()
with rtpproxy_offer() and second with rtpproxy_answer().

> And everyting will be ok.
>
> Is it correct?

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 28th February 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"