[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool prepaid bebits correct customer with wrong pricing of another

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Thu Jun 30 15:46:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

Increasing the verbosity can not be done. You can only show the warnings
you may get from php. This can be done by commenting out error reporting
line in the global config.

You can test the rating engine by connecting to it over telnet and the
port you configured. This way you can see what rates/profile you get
back when doing specific calls.

The whole rating is in rating.php in the library folder. See class
RatingEngine

Best regards,

Tijmen de Mes
AG Projects

>>> Duration=60 DestId=43 subscriber=08219987xxx at mysipserver.de
>>> Profile=default Period=weekday Rate=default Interval=0-24

>>> Duration=60 DestId=43 subscriber=0821723xxx at mysipserver.de
>>> Profile=euroflat Period=weekday Rate=euroflat Interval=0-24