[OpenSIPS-Users] missed call records

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Thu Jun 30 12:21:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to sort out some issues with how my missed call and failure
records are recorded.

My cfg file sets up the acc settings as follows...

modparam("acc",
"db_url","mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips")

modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)

modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)

modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 3)

modparam("acc", "cdr_flag", 7)

      if (is_method("INVITE")) {

            setflag(1); # do accounting

            setflag(2); # do accounting

            setflag(3); # do accounting

            setflag(7); # do cdr accounting

Everything works fine and confirmed calls go to the acc database and
missed calls go to the missed calls database.

However I need to translate the error codes I receive from upstream to a
more generic code for callers.

I have done this as follows...

At the end of the failure route...

            t_reply("486","Busy");

            exit;

which works and converts all returned errors to 486 fine but I get 2
records in the missed calls db the original and the translated. Is it
possible to only log the original somehow apart from retrospectively
removing them from the db?

Also for internally generated failure codes (408 timeouts etc) I cannot
see anyway of translating them.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Regards

CHris