[OpenSIPS-Users] MWI Notify Request

Nicolas Dupuis nicolas.dupuis at ovh.net
Thu Jun 30 11:40:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

In my case there are 3 differents servers :
  - Registrar Server
  - Voicemail Server
  - Presence Server

If i understand, my voicemail server must send to my presence server a Publish request.
My presence server save information (in memory cache or database) and if it receives a subscribe request from a phone,
it will send it a notify request.

Regards,
   Nicolas