[OpenSIPS-Users] 1.7 Dialogue errors

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Mon Jun 27 10:28:00 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

What svn version are you using?
The first critical log appears when you try a BYE for a dialog in EARLY
state (without a 200OK). But this
errors should have been suppressed in the latest svn version.
The second error appears because there are two dialog identifiers in the
received command and OpenSIPS doesn't handle them properly.
The last error appears when an error occurs in RTPProxy. The latest svn
verison also has implemented proper handling of RTPProxy errors.

Regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer