[OpenSIPS-Users] SNMPStats - openserSIPRegCurrentUsers is always incrementing

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 21:37:08 CEST 2011

Bogdan,

Here is a snippet showing the significant parts from the script that I use
for handling REGISTER requests, but I think there is only one line that is
unusual.

modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", 6)
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)
modparam("registrar", "default_q", 800)
modparam("registrar", "received_avp", "$avp(s:rcv)")

    sl_send_reply("100", "Trying");

    if (client_nat_test("2")) {
	setbflag(6);
	fix_nated_register();
	force_rport();
    }
    if (!aaa_www_authorize("")) {
        www_challenge("","0");
        exit;
    };
    if (!db_check_to()) {
        sl_send_reply("401", "Unauthorized");
        exit;
    };

    consume_credentials();

    if (!save("location")) {
        log(1, "***--REGISTER: location save failed!\n");
        sl_reply_error();
    }

In case the consume_credentials() function was causing the fault, I repeated
my tests with that line commented out. However, the counter is still going
up.

There is no "ul dump" option in opensipsctl, but there is a "ul show"
function. It shows the correct information:
[root at centos6v log]# opensipsctl fifo get_statistics usrloc:
usrloc:registered_users = 3
usrloc:aliases-users = 0
usrloc:aliases-contacts = 0
usrloc:aliases-expires = 0
usrloc:location-users = 3
usrloc:location-contacts = 2
usrloc:location-expires = 1

[root at centos6v log]# opensipsctl ul show
Domain:: location table=512 records=2
        AOR:: 1002 at suse-sip.com
                Contact:: sip:1002 at 192.168.0.60:6050 Q=1
                        Expires:: 3551
                        Callid:: 3c2670ace4cd-m9fekwu548ay
                        Cseq:: 6
                        User-agent:: snom360/7.3.30
                        State:: CS_SYNC
                        Flags:: 0
                        Cflag:: 0
                        Socket:: udp:192.168.0.116:5060
                        Methods:: 7999
        AOR:: 1003 at suse-sip.com
                Contact:: sip:1003 at 192.168.0.67:5060;transport=udp Q=0.8
                        Expires:: 3288
                        Callid:: b939e48a7188d2cf
                        Cseq:: 4400
                        User-agent:: Aastra 6731i/2.6.0.1008