[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool billing of internal calls

Tony Tyler tonytyler2011 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:33:20 CEST 2011

Hi Duane,

Thanks for your answer.

By internal calls I mean that 2 numbers in the Customers list are calling
eachother and being routed back to the same IP-address.

Asterisk by default sends all calls to CDRTool, but when the call is routed
back because it is a internal customer, then CDRTool does not even log or
bill the call. Freeradius logs: Acct-Status-Type = Failed

We have tried to look into your suggestions but it did not help.
Can it be Asterisk reinvite issue?

Best regards,
Tony