[OpenSIPS-Users] moh or in dialog media insertion with opensips as sip proxy

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Jun 16 15:15:34 CEST 2011

Rtpproxy is able to play an audio file to one of the participants in the call:
http://www.rtpproxy.org/wiki/RTPproxy/Protocol#Startmediaplayback

Check out the following opensips functions to start/stop streaming to a UAC:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/rtpproxy.html#rtpproxy_stream2xxx
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/rtpproxy.html#rtpproxy_stop_stream2xxx

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas