[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence and Blink client

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 15 18:27:54 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Jun 15, 2011, at 6:17 PM, Barsan Liviu wrote:

> Hello Saul,
>
> I have two questions:
> 1. We need for the first phase of the project a working IM and file transfer. For this first phase is not necessary to be SIP SIMPLE, can we use Blink to test the servers?

Currently only Blink for Mac has IM and file transfer support. You may use the test scripts provided with the SIPSIMPLE SDK, which contain a complete SIP client (no GUI, console) with IM and file transfer support among other scripts.

> 2. And if in the future we want SIP SIMPLE, what client can you recommend for testing the servers?

Presence will be added, but we have no ETA yet. The test scripts I mentioned above can also do presence and XCAP, you can use them to test your servers.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects