[OpenSIPS-Users] How to extract passwords from the subscriber table?

Tiberiu Breana tiberiu.breana at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:06:39 CEST 2011

> But what kind of db is the "internal" db , how did you add the users?

That's what I was trying to find out :). I don't know where the 'subscriber'
table (that's used for digest auth) is located or what kind of db it is.
Maybe it's in /share/opensips/dbtext/opensips/subscriber, but I've tried
adding that to the URL (as text://) but it didn't work.

I'm trying to configure my own MySQL db now and try to work with that.
Thanks for your replies.