[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer not able to send the calls to second sip server

Tushar Jain tusshar.jain at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:20:37 CEST 2011

I am trying to make opensips's load balancer work with 2 sip server(voip
switch). load balancer module was able to locate the sip servers and their
resources but as soon as resources of the first voip server exhausts I start
getting error "call failed service full" and opensips start connecting calls
again only after restarting the services of opensips.

I tried to go through the logs and found a error that load balancer is not
able to create dialog. I tried to look for this error without any success.

ERROR:load_balancer:do_load_balance: failed to create dialog

Please help me in making my load balancer work properly.
--
Thanks & Regards

Tushar Jain

"two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and
that has made all the difference"

--Robert Frost "