[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialogs remain stale on status 5

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Jun 6 11:22:01 CEST 2011

Hello Marcello,

If the dialog is in state 1 or 2, it means that there was no 200 Ok
received. From dialog point of view, it doesn't make sense to send BYEs
both ways, because there is no confirmed dialog.

This was fixed in trunk and in the 1.6 branch, in the sense that you can
not terminate the dialog if it is not at least in state 3 ( received 200
Ok but no ACK yet ). Please update and let us know if the problem persists.

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer