[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs always returning cause code 503

Aman goforaman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:25:41 CEST 2011

Hi All,

 I am facing some challenges in the testing of the OpenSIPs
(V:1.6.2-tls),OpenSips
always returning cause code '503 Service not available, no more gateways' to
caller doesn't matter whatever it is getting from the carrier ... i guess
its happening due to following code in opensips.cfg,

        else {
                t_reply("503", "Service not available, no more gateways");
                exit;
                }

  I looked into the forums and tried  t_reply("$T_reply_code");, but
itsgiving error,

                    unknown command <t_reply>, missing loadmodule?
                    Jun  1 12:59:46 [21787] ERROR:core:main: bad
config file(1 errors)

CALLER
OpenSIPs                                                        CARRIER

 -------------------------- Invite -------------------------------->

------------------------------- Invite -------------------------------->

<-------------------------- Trying 100 ------------------------------

<-------------------------- Busy 486 -------------------------------

 <-------------------------- 503 -----------------------------------
  (Service not available, no more gateways)

 One more thing, its not showing the time in the field 'Time', do i
need toadd some
code to get the time print in the CDRToll SIP trace.

 Any suggestions will really be helpful.

--
*Cheers,
Amanpreet Singh *