[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool installation on Debian

Arturs Slisans slisans at inbox.lv
Wed Jul 27 15:26:47 CEST 2011

 Dear List members,
 Recently I tried to install CDRTool on Debian 5.0.1 with kernel
 2.6.18-164.15.1.el5.028stab068.9, but during installation I have
 recieved unmet dependencies error.
 cdrtool: Depends: libapache2-mod-php5 but it is not going to be
 installed
            Depends: php5 but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: php5-cli but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: php5-mysql but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: php5-curl but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: php5-gd but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: php-pear but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: php-soap but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: mrtg but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: smarty but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: php5-geoip but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: geoip-database but it is not installable
   libc-bin: Breaks: libc6 (< 2.10) but 2.7-18 is to be installed
   locales: Depends: glibc-2.13-1 but it is not installable
   nscd: Depends: libc6 (> 2.13) but 2.7-18 is to be installed
 What are requirements for latest CDRtool version ? Is this kernel is
 outdated for latest version of CDRTool ?
 Thank you!