[OpenSIPS-Users] Forward NOTIFY msg,how to do that?

spady antonio.spirandelli at longwave.eu
Wed Jul 27 11:53:23 CEST 2011

Hi all, I am pretty new on OpenSIPS world so first of all sorry for dummy
questions.
My configuration is listed below:

IP-PBX<---->Asterisk<---->ExchangeUM 2010

Ip-PBX use Exchange voice mail. Asterisk acts as Proxy SIP because IP-PBX is
not able to modify SIP HEADER, needed for integration with Exchange UM.
Everything is working good except for NOTIFY messages that Exchange send
after voice message is left to Voice Mail Box ( for MWI notification ). This
NOTIFY msg is sent by Exchange to Aterisk ( because Exchange does not knows
IP-PBX ). I would like to forward NOTIFY message from Asterisk to IP-PBX.
I read all about open sips and seems it can do that. So I thought to install
on same server, where is runing asterisk, opensips and tell to OpenSIPS to
forward NOTIFY messages comes form exchange to IP-PBX.
Please, can you help how to write "opensips.cfg" to achieve this?
Is possible this "scenario" I thought about?

Thank you very much