[OpenSIPS-Users] Run OpenSips

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:07:12 CEST 2011

On the CentOS box have you created a user called opensips? You are trying
to run the opensips daemon as user "opensips".

If you didn't create that user then you need to edit /etc/default/opensips
and set it to whatever user you want to run it as. For testing it can be
whatever you want but for production I would recommend creating a user like
opensips or whatever makes since to your environment.