[OpenSIPS-Users] How to limit calls to specific number

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:06:23 CEST 2011

For your first question would this work?
http://www.ag-projects.com/projects-products-96/535-call-control

For your second question I hear that SEMS has better performance than
Asterisk or Freeswitch, but I think you have to put a lot of work into it
because it isn't as easy to work with as Asterisk.
http://www.iptel.org/sems

If you can't figure SEMS out then maybe your best bet for an IVR that can
handle 1000 calls would be Asterisk Clustering.