[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b authentication

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:34:13 CEST 2011

Hi,
I was referring to the email posted by Ovidiu here
http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/news/2011-June/000142.html. I am trying
this but the b2b opensips does not reply back with credentials to the 407
response. It just proxies back the 407 to the call initiator. I have
downloaded the latest revision from the SVN. Am i missing something here?
Just for information, I have loaded the refer scenario in the
b2b_init_request. The upstream proxy replies back with 407 Proxy
Authentication Required and I expected the client side of B2B to reply back
with the credentials mentioned in the uac_auth parameter list.

Any help in regards to testing this will be very useful.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh