[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with notification on presence module

Nicolas Dupuis nicolas.dupuis at ovh.net
Wed Jul 6 16:52:06 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I use presence and presence_mwi modules to send notify to my user when i receive a publish request.
All work well  but after a few minutes, despite i send publish, my user isn't notify anymore.

When i look into the presentity table i can see my request publish is stored.
When i unsubscribe/subscribe again i have the notify.

I need help to understand why my notifications aren't be sent after few minutes ???
For information, i have an expiration time to 3600s in my request subscription.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
  Nico