[OpenSIPS-Users] Softphone that sends the SDP 'bandwidth' parameter?

Tiberiu Breana tiberiu.breana at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:49:30 CEST 2011

Hello. I know this isn't really openSIPS related, but I don't have anywhere
else to ask.
Does anyone know a softphone that sends the SDP bandwidth parameter?
I know Ekiga sends it, but unfortunately it has some bugs when it uses a
proxy :(. Linphone and Twinkle don't seem to send it.

So, does anyone know a softphone that does? Or how to enable sending a bw
parameter in the SIP messages?
OR, could I somehow make openSIPS calculate the call's estimated bandwidth?
Thanks!