[OpenSIPS-Users] Handling messages to more than one final destination

Toyima Dias toyimads at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:22:30 CET 2011

Hello my friends,

It seems that OpenSIPS won't expect any answer from the replicated server,
as the documentation states:

No information due the replicated request (like reply code) will be
forwarded to the original SIP UAC. Am i right?

If A calls to B, the proxy should send the INVITE from A to B and also
sending another INVITE (the same?) to the recording server, then what will
hapend with the media? the media will go directly from peer A to peer B? if
this is the case no recording will be made, right? should the media
pass through
the recording server? if this is the case i should change SDP parameters on
the 200 OK answers? to force the media go through the recording server?

 How should i handle a sip recording server with OpenSIPS?

Any help would be appreciated