[OpenSIPS-Users] Handling messages to more than one final destination

Toyima Dias toyimads at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:19:58 CET 2011

Thanks Anca,

I can send the call as many destinations i want, right? as many t_replicate,
many destinations? but now i have a doubt, is it right what i want to do? i
mean: sending the INVITE to both the final destination and the recorder
server to record conversations between peers? should i treat the recording
server as a media server right? why not handling this recording server like
a voicemail server with rewritehostport?

Thanks in advance for your help