[OpenSIPS-Users] fix_route_dialog problem

Guido Negro guido.negro at gradwell.com
Mon Jan 24 11:26:53 CET 2011

Hi,

I encountered some problems while trying to use fix_route_dialog()
function.

Basically what I'd like to do is to use this function to correct Route
headers of the BYE messages that

     * have wrong or no Route header at all
     * have valid to/from & call-id information ( 'valid' in respect to
dialog infos saved in opensips )

I tried to use it as suggested in the documentation, that is

     if (has_totag()) {
         loose_route();
         if ($DLG_status!=NULL)
             if (!validate_dialog())
                 fix_route_dialog();
     }

The problem is that when a BYE comes in, the dialog is automatically
deleted in opensips, so I can never really reach fix_route_dialog() call
in the case I want to actually use it.

Should I do something like

     if (is_method("BYE"))
         fix_route_dialog();

Is fix_route_dialog() supposed to work even without the checks that are
in the doc's code snippet?

Thank you very much,

Guido.