[OpenSIPS-Users] multiple use_media_proxy() calls

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Jan 21 17:32:29 CET 2011

Dan,

Brett and I communicated privately.  It turns out the majority of both our headaches with this issue is from the same, rather large carrier.  Does anything come to mind on how we might handle it?

I'd love an option I could include in engage_media_proxy to tell it to immediately set up the conntrack rules using the ports in the SDP rather than try to detect the ports on the fly.

Or, perhaps something already available in the code to force a reset of some sorts when the 18x w/ SDP message comes back?  By this point, the leaky media has stopped and the legit media is flowing.

- Jeff