[OpenSIPS-Users] R: opensips to balance 2 freeswitch

Alessandro Illiano alessandro.illiano at neexa.it
Thu Jan 20 16:45:38 CET 2011

Hi Bogdan,
Unfortunately i don't know... the problem is that we have many carriers
connected and now we accept traffic from their ip (only acl and fw rules to
prevent not authorized traffic).

May I solve configuring freeswitch servers enabling nat support?
But I don't know if this configuration can handle rtp flow correctly.

Maybe this is a wrong schema, so my question is if there are other solution
to manage many fs (or asterisk) server on a private lan with load balance.
(thinking lvs with direct routing but I think that sip header will contains
ip addr of the real server).

Regards,
Alessandro