[OpenSIPS-Users] acc-status-type with aaa_radius

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 20 11:56:30 CET 2011

Hi Dani,

do you use the aaa_radius directly (via radius_send_acct() ) or
indirectly via the ACC module ?  if you use it directly, you need to
manually put all RADIUS AVPs in the requests, including the
Acct-Session-Type  (see the radius sets -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/aaa_radius.html#id249105)