[OpenSIPS-Users] Gateways with SIP URIs

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 20 11:35:30 CET 2011

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you want to send a call to GW (to the IP of
the GW), but having as RURI the URI identifying one of the cards. Like
sending the call to 1.2.3.4 with RURI sip:444 at foo.com . Is this right ?
if so, you can do like (in route 4):
    $ru = "sip:444 at foo.com"; #setting the RURI
    $du = "sip:1.2.3.4"; # setting the actual destination of the
requests (network level)