[OpenSIPS-Users] new install and INVITES not being forwarded

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at skycomuk.com
Tue Jan 18 16:06:34 CET 2011

Thanks. I have done that but the only debug messages I get is the one I
added myself just after the 'route{' line at the very start.

Is the following line from the logs significant? I dont have multidomain
support enabled.
Jan 18 14:55:29 [8644] DBG:auth:pre_auth: credentials with given realm
not found