[OpenSIPS-Users] How to implement a SIP Trunk in between two SIP servers.

steven chew steven.chew.jacques at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:49:33 CET 2011

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your reply.

Your script is very useful for calling between two opensips servers which I
have tested.

However, I don't know how to configure on CUCM 7.0 which I am using.

At the moment, CUCM 7.0 is using Web Config via the Web Browser.

Can you let me know how to configure on CUCM 7.0?

I will appreciate very much if you give some instructions for  configuring
SIP Trunk on CUCM7.0

Thanks
Kind regards,
Steven,