[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenXCAP]how to add new element for resource-lists?

CheeWii quanwei87 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:30:02 CET 2011

Dear Adrian Georgescu,

     Do you mean that I needn't to modify anything on OpenXCAP server,
which support any extension in resource-lists?
     As I know, I have developed XCAP client, which can be controlled to
support to any extension. When I put resource-lists,which contains a new
attribute such as "Blog-URL",OpenXCAP replies 409 Conflict. So I believe
that OpenXCAP can't reslove the tag “Blog-URL”, and I have to modify
OpenXCAP sever to support to same extension.

CheeWii
在 2011年1月9日 下午9:26,Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>写道: