[OpenSIPS-Users] prepaid with call plan

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 6 16:37:18 CET 2011

Hi Dani,

never used the call_control module, but if need custom RADIUS
interaction with RADIUS server, you can directly use the aaa_radius
module to fire your custom RADIUS requests and to access the replies. See :

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/aaa_radius.html#id249962

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/aaa_radius.html#id249105

Regards,
bogdan