[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips listen on port not 5060

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 6 16:35:08 CET 2011

fengbin wrote:
> Thank you for your quick reply.
>
> But actually the request is sent to 5064 not 5060.
this has no relevance  - if you sent a request to a SIP server does not
mean that the request targets that server (final destination) - it SIP
server may act as a proxy if the request does not target it.
> When opensips checks RURI is it possible to ignore port number?
that's up to your script logic...you can decide if a URI point to you or
not based on whatever logic (condition is script). The default script
detects a URI as local only if matches the listening interfaces (net
level) - there is a  (uri==myself) test in script.